Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Hey all,

My wife said that her Sprint Treo 700p freezes every time she is using the internet, and she exits it to go to another application... She then has to power off and back on again to fix it... I know there have been similar issues -- but is this specific issue known? I am hoping there is a fix out there....

Thanks a ton in advance,

Matt!
    Is it actually freezing or just taking what appears to be a long time exiting? if it really just takes a long time exiting, that is normal. The MR (maintenance release ROM) may or may not take care of it and frankly, if that is the only problem experienced with the device, I would not install the latest MR.

Ben
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    It's possible she is a heavy internet user, and she has the option to "clear cache on exit" selected, which is located in Web Preferences. It's good the clear the cache, but it can take a while, depending how many MBs of cache you have to clear. If that option is checked and she unchecks it, that will definitely speed up her exit from the internet.
    She should consider herself lucky, i get a reset EVERY TIME i use blazer about 30 seconds after exiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by wballz33 View Post
    She should consider herself lucky, i get a reset EVERY TIME i use blazer about 30 seconds after exiting.
    So do I, haven't figured out what's causing it so I use Opera Mini instead.