1.    #1  
    Sorry to start a whole new subject about this, but a search here turns up too much chatter to know where to start.

Problem: my wife's Treo 700p is having the 3000 "try again" errors; mine doesn't when it's in the same room.

I'd appreciate it very much if someone could tell me how I:

a. determine what system/ROM/whatever it's called she has (1.10?);
    b. revert 1.10 to 1.06 or whatever it is if that's the problem.

or better yet:

c. make her phone the same as mine, because I don't have the problems. The two Treos can be right next together and only hers screws up.

Thanks very much in advance.
    a. in phone, menu, options, phone info

b. you can't. Wait for an update to the MR
  3.    #3  
    Thanks gapost. Has there been any word on when the MR update is expected (he asks as if he has the faintest idea what the heck MR is...)?
  4.    #4  
    Just kidding.

I've known for years that MR is Maintenance Release.

http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/14.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by derivativemusic View Post
    Thanks gapost. Has there been any word on when the MR update is expected (he asks as if he has the faintest idea what the heck MR is...)?
    Nope, but not soon enough.
  6.    #6  
    Not soon enough is right, and I'm going to take this up with customer service. Why should we be paying $45/month for access if it doesn't work?
  7. ~Q~
    Global Posts
    370 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by derivativemusic View Post
    Sorry to start a whole new subject about this, but a search here turns up too much chatter to know where to start.

Problem: my wife's Treo 700p is having the 3000 "try again" errors; mine doesn't when it's in the same room.

I'd appreciate it very much if someone could tell me how I:

a. determine what system/ROM/whatever it's called she has (1.10?);
    b. revert 1.10 to 1.06 or whatever it is if that's the problem.

or better yet:

c. make her phone the same as mine, because I don't have the problems. The two Treos can be right next together and only hers screws up.

Thanks very much in advance.

You are repeating a question that seems to have been discussed in great detail here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=144655

Doesn't sound like anyones come up with a good solution.