1.    #1  
    I have a treo 600, i have the $7 full covergae insurance. i was wondering, it is worth it to break and go to sprint store and get a new one?

A) is it worth it?
    B) will the give me a 650 or 700 or 755?
    C) how do i break it?

thanx
    Well, the would give you what they have in stock. Weird first post. Anyhow welcome to the forums. Since you said 755 you must have sprint. I am not going to tell you how to break a phone. Take a shower with it. The replacement is dependent on what they have in stock. Most likely a 700. The 650 I don't think is available anymore.
  3.    #3  
    yes, i have sprint.

should i put it in the microwave?

does the sprint store replace it instantly?
    Don't know the answer to your second question.
    Quote Originally Posted by zagguru View Post
    yes, i have sprint.

should i put it in the microwave?

does the sprint store replace it instantly?
    Put it in the mic...let us know what happens.

Kidding aside. If the Sprint store has another 600, that is what you will get but if they don't you will get any available device as an upgrade. Availablity could play in the diference of you getting a 600,650,700,755...go play your cads after you cook the darn thing. Honesly, nobody can give you advice into how to end the life of your 600.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart View Post
    Put it in the mic...let us know what happens.

Kidding aside. If the Sprint store has another 600, that is what you will get but if they don't you will get any available device as an upgrade. Availablity could play in the diference of you getting a 600,650,700,755...go play your cads after you cook the darn thing. Honesly, nobody can give you advice into how to end the life of your 600.
    I mean my two year old can figure out how to end my phone if I needed.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    I mean my two year old can figure out how to end my phone if I needed.

yea, i could also just throw it down a building,
    but i need a way to break so they dont think i broke it on purpose.
    [QUOTE=zagguru;1343286]yea, i could also just throw it down a building,
    but i need a way to break so they dont think i broke it on purpose.[/QUOTE
    Doesn't matter. If you have insurance, doesn't matter. My wife left her lg phone out and my son dunked it into a glass of ice tea. They replaced it no problem.
  9.    #9  
    does sprint cover water damage? can i put it in water and they will replace it?
  10.    #10  
    Time Of Death: 10:46

But In The Microwave For 3 Seconds.
    RIP another 600 bites the dust and loses a classic battle of electronic devices.
  12.    #12  
    Went To The Sprint Store.
    Replced It With 650, Was Hoping For 700 Or 755, But I Will Try Again In A Month!!
    asurion, the manager for sprint's replacement program...I know the $50 is a bit of a hit, but I called and they sent me a 755p 2 weeks ago....
    Palm 105--->Samsung i-300--->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 300 (still has the best keyboard)-->Treo 755p-->Palm PRE-->Treo 680(unlocked by me)--->iPhone 3G---->iPhone 4---->Hp Pre3
    We just filed a lock\line claim for my wife's ancient and dying Treo 600. I sure hope they send something a little newer at least for the $50.

They would not send another 600 would they at this late date?