1.    #1  
    Anyone know if Verizon is getting closer to releasing the 755P on their network? If, and when, it does actually come out, it will be a generation behind...

TKOS
    I wouldn't be surprised to see the centro before the 755
  3. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Given what happened with the Foleo, at this point the idea of Palm/Verizon deciding to pull the plug on a product just days or weeks before release doesn't seem too far-fetched. As much as I wanted a 755p, at this point it might be justified. They still haven't gotten the 700 right, why should we assume the 755 will be better? According to Sprint users a lot of the same problems remain.
    Quote Originally Posted by PSM View Post
    Given what happened with the Foleo, at this point the idea of Palm/Verizon deciding to pull the plug on a product just days or weeks before release doesn't seem too far-fetched. As much as I wanted a 755p, at this point it might be justified. They still haven't gotten the 700 right, why should we assume the 755 will be better? According to Sprint users a lot of the same problems remain.
    Yep, they remain. All we've learned from this excersize is the QA department in Verizon is better/more strict than at Sprint. There's a good chance they're simply not going to release it with all the outstanding bugs.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755