Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Hello,

Just got my 755p deom Sprint.
    I cannot find the Voice-activated dialing app.

How do I get it?

Thanks

Frank
    GetNuanceVoiceControl.prc is the icon you are looking for.

It is a link to a download link.

This is a subscription based service that requires Internet traffic for every transaction.

I prefer the VoiceDial app that I transfered from my 650.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    No luck in finding GetNuanceVoiceControl.prc

Frank
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Nevermind, I found it.

Thanks
    Frank
    is this voice dialing app free with an unlimited data plan?
    Only a free trial for 30 days.
    I actually use a program from palm called treo voice dialing. It serves me nicely for my simple requirements. You get a 2weeks trial for your treo (755p in my case) and it costs only $19.99 which is a one time purchase. No Subscriptions!!!!
    I use it only to call my Customers by Name, it does ask you for the mobile, home or work number if a number exists in your contact list. Also I dial by number too. To get it to work correctly you have to go through a short voice training process (important to do). I would give it a recommed to have.
    To me, voice dialing is worthless if you can't do it from your wireless (BT) headset.

If I have to pick up my phone I can dial anyone I usually call in a few clicks of the 5-way. I'm not one of those guys with hundreds of contacts, but I find it hard to believe that voice-dial works very well for them anyway (too many Smiths!)

Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint