Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I know everyone has an opinion, and there have been plenty of threads about which e-mail app is better. What I need is a version of wirelesssync (vzw) that will allow me to attach documents/pictures to my sending e-mail. Is this a possibility, or do I need to switch to Versamail (which is free) or chatter/snapper? And if I switch, do I stop using the wirelesssync site, and just have the mail checked directly with my e-mail accounts?

Thanks in advance.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    You can send photos from your device using wireless sync, simply start a new email, click on menu, and then click on insert and then select your photo...for more information go to www.wsync.com
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Thanks for the info, however, in my version of wirelesssync, I have no option to insert anything, under the menu's.
    Visit My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Esquire1996 View Post
    Thanks for the info, however, in my version of wirelesssync, I have no option to insert anything, under the menu's.
    What Treo are you using and what version of the Wireless Sync client do you have installed?
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I have the 700P and version 7.0.2.15 of wirelesssync. I have since been told by Verizon that there is no way to attach anything to an e-mail. In addition, since I use more than one e-mail account to send from, wirelesssync is no longer worthwhile. It seems to send all e-mail from one "sent from" address.

Oh well. I've been using chatter for a few weeks and seem to really like it. I like the way you can send e-mail from any account, and how junk mail can be deleted directly from the server, so I don't have it also downloaded to my desktop.
    Visit My Blog

I'm a VZW 700p owner too. I threw in the towel on wirelesssync after a few weeks. I've been using chatter ever since with no regrets.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I've used wirelesssync since the 600. It is just getting to be a bit behind the times. Great concept, lousy execution. If it was as useful as chatter, I'd be there again.
    Visit My Blog