Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I been having issues connecting to Sprint's Power Vision and I had to update the profile of the phone. Why is this happening??
    did you install anything recently that requires internet access? I know that installing Opera's web browser changes your internet settings and some people have been having to reprovision their phones in order to get it working again.. anything like that?
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    No, THe devise has Agendus Pro and it been on the phone since mid July. Three weeks ago the phone stopped syncing to my Apple computer and I had to hard reset it last week and Sprint worked on something to be able to connect to Power Vision last week, it worked until last night. Had to do the ##3282# date reset this morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    did you install anything recently that requires internet access? I know that installing Opera's web browser changes your internet settings and some people have been having to reprovision their phones in order to get it working again.. anything like that?
    Interesting. Do you mind elaborating? What settings are changed? Thanks.
    It is inherent in the 755p rom. It is the same issue that plaques the post mr 700p sufferers. There are several threads on this in this forum, and in the 700p forum. The only fix will be a patch from Palm. The problem is that palm only thinks this is happening with the 700p post mr Verizon users. The Sprint users, and the 755p user are so far out of luck, on getting a patch to correct it.
    Matty
    Im not sure on the opera settings get changed I just remember reading about people having problems in the Opera thread.