Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    For those of you using Exchange activesync, is anyone using it on a "scheduled" basis? (rather than "as items arrive")

I've got mine setup to sync every 2 hours, and I'm including a schedule too meaning it will only sync between 8am and 9pm. The problem is, if I get a bunch of emails overnight, I would expect then at 8am (or shortly thereafter) it should perform a sync but it's not. Even by noon it still hasn't sync'd.

I've tried "as items arrive" and that works great, but for some reason the scheduled sync doesn't work when using the daily time filters.

Any ideas??
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Ok, so after a little more observation it *appears* to be working now. I'm baffled as to why it wasn't syncing the first 2 days, but whatever.

Now for my next question: for those of you using EAS on Palm, do you keep getting the annoying alert to "press the sync button" periodically? This baffles me even more. Why does it keep telling me to sync? I have it set to sync automatically every 2 hours.... why should I be pressing the sync button?