1.    #1  
    Assuming that the next Handspring devices will be running Palm 0S 4, can we expect support and/or a slot for SD cards?

I understand that Handspring's version of 3.5.x has most of of OS 4's features, but this is missing. And a few other things I'm sure.

What about a "patch" for the current OS to support SD cards and an adaptor for the Springboard slot? best of both worlds maybe?

Lastly, according to Handspring, OS upgrade will be available through software patches and Springboard modules. So where are they for the Visor and Visor Deluxe? I understand and agree with why they don't support Flashing the ROM, but there are a few features that I'd like to have in my Visor Deluxe.

I'm curious to know others views, opinions, and ideas on this subject.
    Originally posted by studiomix
    Lastly, according to Handspring, OS upgrade will be available through software patches and Springboard modules. So where are they for the Visor and Visor Deluxe? I understand and agree with why they don't support Flashing the ROM, but there are a few features that I'd like to have in my Visor Deluxe.

I'm curious to know others views, opinions, and ideas on this subject.
    People have been talking about this for a while. Basically HS will make more money forcing folks to upgrade to a higher-end machine than to patch their existing machines. Also some newer OS features, like 16-bit color support, aren't useful on the older machines so there's less of a need for a Deluxe 4.0 update...