1.    #1  
    I have tried a USB car charger to charge my VZ 700p in my car with no luck. I am using the full USB power and sync cable not just the sync cable. The charging indicator on the battery icon shows not charging. Could it be a bad charger or does the 700p not charge that way?
    It's possible to charge that way. I had my 700p and 700wx both charging from a USB retractable sync/charge cable plugged into a cigarette lighter plug with a female USB port. I now have a similar setup with my Mogul.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    420 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbeyda View Post
    I have tried a USB car charger to charge my VZ 700p in my car with no luck. I am using the full USB power and sync cable not just the sync cable. The charging indicator on the battery icon shows not charging. Could it be a bad charger or does the 700p not charge that way?
    I have had two synch cables fail when one of the charging contacts slides back into the plug housing, therefore not making contact. On both it was the inside contact. On one of them I can wiggle it and make it work. These are new palm brand cables that failed immediately.