1.    #1  
    I have a simple question for you:
    What do you want to see on your Treo?

I've put some thought in to it, and I want to start up a software company again.
    For those who don't know, I used to develop software about 2-3 years ago.
    It was all basic stuff, but now I am ready for something big.

I know a little code, and I am ready to learn more.
    And this time, I also have a few people behind me that will also be giving me a hand.

So please, feel free to throw some ideas out to me.

Thanks,
    Justin
    Quote Originally Posted by herofromsomeday View Post
    I have a simple question for you:
    What do you want to see on your Treo?

I've put some thought in to it, and I want to start up a software company again.
    For those who don't know, I used to develop software about 2-3 years ago.
    It was all basic stuff, but now I am ready for something big.

I know a little code, and I am ready to learn more.
    And this time, I also have a few people behind me that will also be giving me a hand.

So please, feel free to throw some ideas out to me.

Thanks,
    Justin
    Yea I remember you, cliekid...Just dont copy anyone's stuff this time... lol
    Sprint Palm Pre
    If it is software for Palm's OS you might want to wait. I'm not sure Palm's OS is going to be around much longer.

ET
    Palm OS II. There will be no end to Palm's OS.
    at&t iPhone3G
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by hteasthope View Post
    Yea I remember you, cliekid...Just dont copy anyone's stuff this time... lol
    Haha, someone remembers.
    I was young back then, but things have changed.
    [=
    Good thing you didn't say you wanted to develop software for the Foleo.
    I want push sync of notes and tasks (in addition to calendar and contacts) in one app. Versamail only does contacts and calendar.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    World Peace...
    Rebuild the UI for the PalmOS Treos to respond to touch and stroke gestures; make the scroll bar large enough for a thumb to grab and go; create a launcher that has the flexiblity of 2day, but the graphical polish of DialbyPhoto...

I could think of more, but there's only so many ways to (how do they say here) put lipstick on a pig.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.