1.    #1  
    Ok, I've had Agendus for years and even upgrade along the way. But my job uses Groupwise so the meetings and search has never been applicable to me. I mainly use it as a one button source for notes, memos, calendar, and contacts.

Unfortunately, my contacts and Agendus aren't coinciding. When I use my contacts to search an address for TomTom or Google maps, it's correct in Agendus, but not in contacts.

Additionally, now that I have 2day, it gives me access to all of the stuff in one click like Agendus does. The only thing I think Agendus still offers is the dial and web link from any document or is this a Treo feature? Agendus takes up a lot of space and as an app, I find that I access it less and less.

Ideas and advice would be helpful. I think that now that I have a Treo, I have a lot of bloated apps that were great on my Clie, but aren't necessary on the Treo.
    Agendus uses the default Palm contacts database (DB), and overlays its own bells and whistles on top of it. There are no separate contact DB's to get out of whack. 2Day also uses the default Palm contacts DB and can also co-exist with Agendus quite well. I use both on my Treo 700p. I use multiple icons to identify various meetings, icons that the default contacts app does not support, hence the need for Agendus. I prefer the way 2Day displays my daily agenda and how it also displays Agendus icons. Both apps compliment the Treo well.

The issues your having with TomTom and Google maps are likely due to their inability to recognize some of the functions Agendus add's to the default contacts.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by cgordonn:
    The issues your having with TomTom and Google maps are likely due to their inability to recognize some of the functions Agendus add's to the default contacts.
    I sync with outlook. The address I was looking up was my son's and I checked the contacts icon on palm and Agendus, they had two different addresses. I never had the problem in the past, but now I can't be sure if my updates are generating after I sync outlook. BTW, agendus did show the correct information. It was the contacts icon that showed the wrong information.
  4.    #4  
    I've figured out what's wrong, but not how to fix it. It's the wireless sync function. The contacts in it aren't matching my Agendus or Outlook.