Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    So I think i know why when i start my mundu, my palm resets. It seems like initiating the mundu app is ok. It's when it starts to connect to the vision (net), it will reboot.

I was thinking while on the can, that perhaps since the Sprint Mobile Email for Palm is push for my Yahoo account (meaning, automatic real time email updates), that perhaps the instant that mundu was logging on, that Sprint's push server was also pinging to see if any new mail has arrived. The simutanous check overloads the RAM and maybe the lack of memory causes it to reboot.

Is this even possible or is my dealer giving me bad crack?
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT
    Mundu has not officially supported 755p yet. Where did you get your Mundu? They do have a beta version currently most stable with the 755p so you may want to email them about that if you are a registered user.

I had Mundu back then also, but have since cut down on apps that run in the background a lot like Mundu. I just stuck with Sprint IM for my IM needs.
    Is Sprint mail free? I'm currently using Mundu and also use mail2web.com for push but would like to keep a copy of my mail on Yahoo. I don't currently have an idea setup. How do you have the Sprint mail set up?

Thanks,

Rick
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    sprint email was free. login online and poke around. i think under 'download'.

its auto push. gmail doesnt push for some reason. u have to manually 'receive' or set a time for it to pull/extract email.
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT
    For the record, I was having a problem with my newly installed Sprint mobile email icon not showing up. I deleted Mundu, and it popped up in zlauncher. Reinstalled mundu and all is well.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm IIIX -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre