1.    #1  
    I'm using Microsoft Outlook with my Yahoo e-mail account and I'm trying to setup my Chatter trial-version on my treo 700p....I've done this before with out any problems at all, but now I can't do it anymore.....any help....?....THANKS.
    Quote Originally Posted by doomsday1969 View Post
    I'm using Microsoft Outlook with my Yahoo e-mail account and I'm trying to setup my Chatter trial-version on my treo 700p....I've done this before with out any problems at all, but now I can't do it anymore.....any help....?....THANKS.

What do you mean by "can't do it anymore." You are going to have to be a little more specific if you want any real help. This is unless you are wanting us to play 20 questions with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingOfSting View Post
    What do you mean by "can't do it anymore." You are going to have to be a little more specific if you want any real help. This is unless you are wanting us to play 20 questions with you.
    I thought the same thing.
  4.    #4  
    I'm talking about the setup-process regarding "incoming" and "outgoing" mail.....it was very simple at that time , but is not the case anymore......I wonder if it has to do anything with my "microsoft outlook-yahoo mail" setup?
    Incoming: pop.mail.yahoo.com & outgoing: smtp.mail.yahoo.com

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by doomsday1969 View Post
    I'm talking about the setup-process regarding "incoming" and "outgoing" mail.....it was very simple at that time , but is not the case anymore......I wonder if it has to do anything with my "microsoft outlook-yahoo mail" setup?
    Yahoo has its own mail servers, which have nothing to do with Microsoft. Further, nothing you can do in Outlook will have any influence what so ever on yahoo's mail servers. Ignore Outlook as it has nothing to do with setting up Chatter.

Chatter has a "Wizard" for setting up new accounts that should work for most new accounts. Click the Menu button on your Treo, select the Box menu and then follow the promps. Pay very close attention on the first screen to the "Choose the account type...." item.

Finally: If you run into problem, I believe it would be better if you posted your questions here: http://chatteremailforum.com/index.p...orum&Itemid=71

This is the Chatter email forum -- this is where you'll find the gurus.

TKOS