1.    #1  
    I want to get Chattermail on my treo... just one quick question...

me and my dad have the same hotsync id (i upgraded and we never changed the id since i went to windows and he wanted my pda net)

I have since gone back to palm and i have usb modem (mac)

But if i get chattermail, would i be able to put it on both phones with one activation code or would i have to buy two licenses??
    morally?
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    I think, by the fact that you are asking here, that you know the right answer and you want to do the right thing. As the previous response says, this is not a technical question. Re-read your question, but replace each occurrence of "would" with "should".
  4.    #4  
    Sorry i should elaborate... i am planning on going blackberry and when i do i would move the license to him... so i only plan on using it only on one device at a time...

i did that with pda net too...

never used it on both systems...

I just want to verify since i have a 755P now and he has a 700P
    Technically its possible but you have to read the license agreement. Its probably violates it.

R
  6.    #6  
    OK... I will have to figure it out.. maybe i could use the trial until i get my new phone... i will have to call pdanet was ok with it... they didnt really care... but i would never use that software again after usb modem
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    morally?
    Quote Originally Posted by carrel View Post
    I think, by the fact that you are asking here, that you know the right answer and you want to do the right thing. As the previous response says, this is not a technical question. Re-read your question, but replace each occurrence of "would" with "should".
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentMember View Post
    Technically its possible but you have to read the license agreement. Its probably violates it.

R
    There are some boyscouts on this forum lmao, better off not even replying...$xx software for a Treo???. Not saying its right and I do it just funny to here the replies oooooghhh, but it an't like having $xxx Microsoft software pirated on a different machine or pirated CAD programs.
    at&t iPhone3G