Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    Whilst on holday last month I slipped my 680 in the back pocket of a pair of shorts sat down and 3 hours later found the lcd in pieces in my pocket....

complete distaster as I had everything on the damn thing - managed to sync to my laptop but still had no easy email and txts for 3 weeks.......

got back and looked at a replacement - at the minute I've opted for a free orange spv e650 (HTC s710 clone) which I have to say is great - smaller than the treo and with a decent qwerty keyboard - and the battery (out of the box) has run for 4 days normal use so far. After a year with the palm os it's nice to uise something that works AND looks like it was designed in the past 5 years - so for the minute its goodbye but who knows (I'm due a second free upgrade from Orange next week so will wait to see what they offer over the next few weeks)

one thing I now know is that backups are useless when you smash it and can't get a replacement quickly.
    I dont see the point of you posting this imformation. It does not help anyone on this board.
    Quote Originally Posted by aokusman View Post
    I dont see the point of you posting this imformation. It does not help anyone on this board.
    I hope you're right.. Who is clueless enough to stick a Treo in their back pocket!?