1.    #1  
    Can someone here point me in the direction of a good E-mail application to replace Versa Mail with. I would like to be able to get E-Mails with full text and pictures with out having to view them on the web. Is there such an application out their. Thanks
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Chatter Email or Snapper Email. I have used both, but Chatter is my favorite. Do a Search of Chatteremail and you will find 100+ threads about the two programs.

BenJoe
    Chatter - RULZS!
    -g-

Treo 300-650-755P, Contract ends 11/30/07. SERO F&F 1250, The following are unlimited: N&W (7PM), Mobile to Home (M2H), Free Incoming, Vision Data, Text Messages for $49.99 - Plus Sprint AIRAVE @ N/C.
    Love! Chatter it handles all four of my email addresses!
    I have licenses for both ChatterEmail and SnapperMail and use ChatterEmail exclusively. The storage of email on the cards and its integration with IMAP are excellent.

Ben
    Have used chatter for 755P, 650 and 600, for many years and love it.
    The bad news to consider that chatter is not longer being developed. Thats really upsets me. Any one knows any alternative email client that works with the exchange, syncronizes folders to the phone and you can move your email like you can in chatter?
    Chatter all the way.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentMember View Post
    The bad news to consider that chatter is not longer being developed. Thats really upsets me. Any one knows any alternative email client that works with the exchange, syncronizes folders to the phone and you can move your email like you can in chatter?
    Maybe its future developement will be the replacement for Versemail as a native application with the Palm's future OS. I am a dreamer.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Chatter displays PICTURES in emails!?

Without viewing them in the blazer?

I never see anything but outlines with the red X until I view it in the web browser.

I am I missing something or is this the only way to view pics in the mail?
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    I use snapper and works well for me.
    They have a trial offer.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  12. jhn
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    I need some help in deciding why Chatter is better than Verselmail. I don't sync it wirelessly with my computer, I have Outlook on my laptop & it is always with me. I hav eit set to get mail every 5 minutes. So waht is the big advantage of Chattermail?