1.    #1  
    Unfortunately it's only for the San Fran and Philly market until Sep 29th. Requires a 2yr committment. This will end up saving our company a few hundred a month actually. I attached a pic of the brochure. Might help some of us heavy users out.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    Unfortunately it's only for the San Fran and Philly market until Sep 29th. Requires a 2yr committment. This will end up saving our company a few hundred a month actually. I attached a pic of the brochure. Might help some of us heavy users out.
    Not impressed. Instead of paying $110 or $140/month for one of those packages I pay $30/month (actually more like $22/month after various discounts) for a SERO plan and a one-time fee of $34 for PdaNet for tethering my laptop. Hmmm... $110 - $140 or $22. Which should I choose?
    Wow, I didn't know SERO included unlimited voice minutes. They really changed it since the last time I looked at it......

Dude, SERO is limited on minutes and you have to pay overages, plus and aircard is hella faster and more reliable than PAM
  4.    #4  
    guess he never learned the meaning of the word "unlimited". We've got five of our eight lines that talk between 2000-3000 minutes per month. Some people get more defensive about their SERO plans...it's amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffnician View Post
    Wow, I didn't know SERO included unlimited voice minutes. They really changed it since the last time I looked at it......

Dude, SERO is limited on minutes and you have to pay overages, plus and aircard is hella faster and more reliable than PAM
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffnician View Post

Whatever, "Dude".

If you need the minutes, you choose whatever plan works best for you. I actually had a Sprint wireless access card and the speeds were crap. I now get better speeds tethering to EVDO phones than I did with the card.

Take care, "Dude".
    Its not just Philly and San Fran... I have had the unlimited plan in Sarasota for 3 months (unlimited everything and aircard for 150 before my employer discount)...btw, switched from a SERO plan...dudes
  7.    #7  
    Nice. I forgot about our business discount that goes on top of it. Makes it more of a deal. The rep only knew of San Fran and Philly. So if anyone knows of other locations, chime in.

Quote Originally Posted by ehamill View Post
    Its not just Philly and San Fran... I have had the unlimited plan in Sarasota for 3 months (unlimited everything and aircard for 150 before my employer discount)...btw, switched from a SERO plan...dudes
    Minneapolis has it.
    Does it include roaming?

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    HandyDJ...yes. I drive the entire state of FL and jump in and out of roaming areas with no charge. in fact, when I get stuck in places like Okechobee for a few days(hotels offer dial up internet and no tv remotes) I am roaming 24/7.

it is great if you are a power user (i need to change batteries on the 700p by 11am) and don't want to worry about your bill.
  11.    #11  
    and that's exactly it...don't want to worry about the bill. you should see how many surprises we have in ours. Puts us hundreds over where we should be almost every month. And they just get dumbfounded when we call them on it when they complain about us not paying our bill. We pay what we should. Now we'll really know exactly what our bill should be. They want the remaining balance then we can sit through the last 10yrs of bills and itemize out every little charge. Such a pain.
    I didn't see unlimited roaming in that package? Is that included? I see that call forwarding (rarely used) is expensive at $0.20 but overall it appears to be a great deal IF you are interested in broadband...
    The best deal was the unlimited broadbandcard deal that was a few months back for $29mo. I would attached that to my sero plan and not worried about pda net and tethering.
  14.    #14  
    Unlimited roamingbut if you're in a high percentage roaming area, they'll cancel you.
    Quote Originally Posted by gkouri View Post
    I didn't see unlimited roaming in that package? Is that included? I see that call forwarding (rarely used) is expensive at $0.20 but overall it appears to be a great deal IF you are interested in broadband...
    Called; hard to get. In any case, it is for a single phone, not a family plan, so it is worse than my current deal (with my wife on another phone).
    Laissez Faire
    Is it available in North Carolina? Anyone know?
    Matty
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    anyone know if this is available in ny?