1.    #1  
    Anyone use the TomTom Go720 w/ a 700P and BT? does it work?
  2.    #2  
    i went to circuit city and spent about 2 hours trying to make it work. no can do. the handsfree would not pair. I got the data portion to pair though.
    Has anyone spoken to TomTom to see when the update would be released?
  4.    #4  
    how do you know that a update is coming?
    Anyone get the treo to work with this yet?
  6.    #6  
    i gave up
    I have a 700wx on Verizon with a TT720. After a littel trial and erro,r both are working fine along with Traffic.

Yes, and after several tries I got it to work.
    A) confirm you have a data plan with verizon
    B) pair the TomTom with your phone bluetooth wise
    C) follow the following

1. Phone selection - other
    2. Carrier selection - other
    3. Access point - vzw3g
    4. username - (phone number)@vzw3g.com
    5. password - vzw
    6. number to dial - #777 (delete what this window shows on the tomtom and put the #777in)
    7. No scripts

this should make the connection, test it to find weather information.
    If you fail to make the traffic connection, you will have to call totom, and they will re-set your account (I had to do this). then all works fine.
    If you have an unlimitted data plan, if is simply fantastic, much better than the antenna

The one sugestion I can make, is that do not let the tomtom update your route automatically to avoid traffic. I use it in Washington DC alot, and it simply goes crazy with updates at rush hour.
    I could get the pairing to work on my 700P. but the actuaal calling didn't work and no audio. The dialing and phonebook sync worked. I did install all teh TomTom updated onto the GPS. Which is all the info I could find on there site.
    I couldn't get the wireless to work at all.

Anyone have the sprint info?

Thanks
    OK. I deleted all the TomTom and Treo 700p pairings. Place the treo in temporary mode and then went through the pairing again.

Works great actually. Although it's not pulling my whole phone book, just my quick dials. I've been using the hands free for a week now with no issues. Making, answering and even seeing incoming messages, all work fine. I can dial and everything from both the TomTom and the Treo 700p.

Anyone get the data to work with Sprint. I can't get that.
    That would be great and I'd get the traffic. live in Chicago and need it daliy.
    8-)
    I am using a 700wx and a 720 totom on Verizon, and it took a littel time and effort, but it works.