1.    #1  
    So my Treo700p is caught in the infamous reset loop. The problem is there are like 15 important new Memos that I need to get out of there. I tried a warm reset but then when i click on the memo program the thing resets. The Memos are still there but I cant seem to access them and I cant beam them out cuz in warm reset you cant seem to beam. I tried using Beambox and Filez but both of them couldnt seem to work either. I tried to copy the Memo database file to my SM card but it doesnt show up on the list of available files to copy. So what do i do? any workarounds that will allow me to move the memo database to a SM card or beam it out of there in Warm Reset mode? Or any tips to get this thing to stop resetting? I'm stumped.

Witmaster
    Reset loops usually occur because of a buggy piece of software. Have you installed anything new, prior to the start of the reset loops? If so, do a warm reset and delete that app, then soft reset. Otherwise, they only other solution is a hard reset. Hope you did a backup recently.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Sounds like corruption in the memo database.

You can find the database using a utility like RescoExplorer and copy MemoDB and MemoDB-PMem to a memory card and then view the files in a text editor on the PC to copy out the data that you need.

There may also be a utility to fix the corrupted database, but I do not remember the name.

Do you HotSync or backup?
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    Try DbFixIt
    New Treo 700P Sprint User
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
    Yes! Those are the ones!

Try them first. If they fail then try copying the data off of the device and opening them in a text editor on a PC.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.