1.    #1  
    Hey everyone,

Was there a way to save the actual ringtone onto your computer from funformobile.com and then just email it to yourself as an attachment? I remember doing this because I have quite a few ringtones and I can't remember how the heck I got em saved.....

HELP!?
    VZW 700p, which could quite possibly be thrown out the window if it doesn't stop being a pain in the booty.
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Do you have an SD Card? I'm assuming they are in MP3 format. If so, you can save them to your SD card then use MiniTones (free) to convert them into a ringtone. Just and idea!
    i used to do it by picking verizon as my carrier, then they used to give u an option to save as being that verizon blocked u from sending yourself material, but it looks like funformobile found away around that because when u pick verizon now, it goes through, doesnt give u option to save as then email to yourself.. maybe get in contact with funformobile support, then drop us a line on the how to... i wonder myself where that went
  4.    #4  
    yeah i do...but i remember there was another way to do it from my laptop...just right clicking? or something like that...i forget...but yeah, i would get the file and then just email it to myself to save it to the card....
    VZW 700p, which could quite possibly be thrown out the window if it doesn't stop being a pain in the booty.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    why not just have funformobile send it to you in a text and then save it to the SD card?
    when they send to u as text, there is no option to save to card, automatically saves to phone and then gives u an error that u cant save mp3