1.    #1  
    I want to buy a case for my 755 but I dont know which to choose so far I am considering the sedio snap case or the palm air case. Just worried about the clips breaking. Anyone have any input on these. I also will be using a Best skin ever skin under the hard case. Thanks for any info.
    the sedio snap case was not a perfect system for me... It protected well but stuff got underneath the case and scratched the **** out of my treo...
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    smart phone experts snap case works great for me.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    I use this and absolutely love it:

http://store.palm.com/product/index....entPage=family
    Treo Lineage: 600 -> 650p -> 700p -> 755p -> 700wx
    Currently Using: 700wx | 800w | Moto Q9c | Mogul

Exchange 2003 ActiveSync WM5.0: 2068 Users
    Exchange 2007 ActiveSync WM6.0: 50 Users
    Exchange 2007 ActiveSync WM6.1: 2 Users
  5.    #5  
    Thanks, getting the air case since it comes with a holster.
    does the air case get in the way of pushing the bottom keys or is it pushed back away from the keyboard like the seidio slim cases are?
    My wife used one on her 650 - it fell apart. I use a Palm branded horizontal leather case with a Palm branded skin.

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    does the air case get in the way of pushing the bottom keys or is it pushed back away from the keyboard like the seidio slim cases are?

The case does not get in the way.

I like the Palm branded leather case as well, but I prefer the plastic cover and belt clip. Some like the other, some like the air case. Try them both and send back which you don't like
    Treo Lineage: 600 -> 650p -> 700p -> 755p -> 700wx
    Currently Using: 700wx | 800w | Moto Q9c | Mogul

Exchange 2003 ActiveSync WM5.0: 2068 Users
    Exchange 2007 ActiveSync WM6.0: 50 Users
    Exchange 2007 ActiveSync WM6.1: 2 Users
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor_A View Post
    I want to buy a case for my 755 but I dont know which to choose so far I am considering the sedio snap case or the palm air case. Just worried about the clips breaking. Anyone have any input on these. I also will be using a Best skin ever skin under the hard case. Thanks for any info.
    When I had the 680, I used Seidio's clear plastic case. It was a pain in the doop to remove if you had to remove the battery in the Treo for some reason.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    does dirt and lint accumulate inside of palm air case? Is it hard to open?
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Thanks, getting the air case since it comes with a holster.
    VICTOR
    i hope you have not wasted your money on the air case... i have one and the clip did indeed break in a matter of two months... and once i took my phone out of the case... it has scuff marks and scrathces from the case.

IT is also hard to reset the phone... you would be better off not having a case than that one... also the case opens whenever it falls so there is no protection there....
    thumbs up for the air case from me... it protected my treo from a chest high drop, without a scratch... I think the paint rubbing off is a burgundy issue, I haven't heard of any blue users with that problem...
    HTC Touch Pro
  13.    #13  
    Well my phone has not reset in a long time so I wouldn't have a problem with occasionally opening it to remove the battery. I just want so protection and easy access to the phone without much opening and fiddling with flaps to get to my phone.
    Well my phone has not reset in a long time so I wouldn't have a problem with occasionally opening it to remove the battery. I just want so protection and easy access to the phone without much opening and fiddling with flaps to get to my phone.
    That is what i bought it for, and the clip broke and if you saw my phone, you would see how much it damaged my phone (all the dirt scratched the silver on my phone)

And the blue portion has etch markes in it from where the case meets the phone.