1.    #1  
    Can anybody recommend software that would allow 2-way synchronization between a 700p and Exchange server public calendar?

Currently, the phone is syncing with a private calendar folder. So 2 possible methods are:

1. Sync directly between the phone and the public calendar

2. Sync the public calendar with the private calendar that already is set up to sync with the phone.

I talked to the people at Chapura, but they said their product only syncs one way (server overwrites handheld) This system must be able to update changes made from the handheld.

Any suggestions would be great, thanks!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I use versamail to sync my calendar both ways.
    Check out www.diditbetter.com. Sever side two-way sync of public to private folders but too expensive for me so I haven't tried it.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.