1.    #1  
    Good BT headset? Thinking about buying one.

Any comments from any that has one? BT headset recommendations?

Thx in advace!
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I have been using one for a few weeks now with no problems. I do like the size. Sound quality is good. Stock ear covers are not the most comfortable but will do fine. I know some have mentioned using the Jabra gels as replacements but I haven't tried that yet. All in all, a very good BT device.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nerual96 View Post
    I have been using one for a few weeks now with no problems. I do like the size. Sound quality is good. Stock ear covers are not the most comfortable but will do fine. I know some have mentioned using the Jabra gels as replacements but I haven't tried that yet. All in all, a very good BT device.
    Jabra gels work great on this ear piece.
    I've used this earpiece for almost a year now with my 700p. When my phone keeps it connected its great. The callers I'm talking to can't tell I'm on an earpiece. I do use the Jabra eargels and they're awesome. Sits in your ear with no discomfort and can wear indefinitely. Almost forget its there. As long as people aren't having connection issues with the 755, I would highly recommend this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by limoman View Post
    Jabra gels work great on this ear piece.
    Agreed!! I've used them and they make a big difference.

TKOS
    Check out the Samsung wep410. I have one and love it.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Where can you get the Jabra eargels?
    Using Palm Pre on Sprint
    I bought some for my old wep200 at radioshack.
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Check out the Samsung wep410. I have one and love it.
    Agreed. If you have an issue with the WEP200 earpiece a better solution (than Jabra eargels*) is the WEP410. The WEP410 uses an in ear design that I find more comfortable and to have more reliable retention than the 200 earpiece. You also get a little better volume out of an in ear design.

*I had two issues with using a Jabra earpiece on the 200. 1st, it didn't fit in the charger so you have to constantly take it off and on to charge. Also, now you can't leave the headset in the case for protection in your pocket unless you also keep the Jabra earpiece in your pocket and then all the crap in your pocket will stick to it. Plus you have to deal with assembling it everytime you want to use it.

Secondly, the Jabra left the WEP200 out further from the ear and it isn't quite as comfortable as I'd like.
    Last edited by Disaster; 09/09/2007 at 06:12 AM.
    Just got one for $5 shipped AR. Will let you guys know how well it fits and clarity when it arrives.
    Treo 700p--> New to Treo Pro (SERO)
    GO BEARS!!!