Hello,

Hoping someone can help me. I've posted this on a couple boards and have actually seen similar posts but never see any solutions.

We recently upgraded our Exchange Server to 2003, SP2.. I am trying to access my e-mail via Versamail on my Sprint Treo 755p. I selected Exchange ActiveSync and entered the OWA webmail address. When I select "Test Settings", it connects and says "Success!! Accessed Server, versions supported:1.0,2.0,2.1,2.5" This makes me think that all of the account info I've entered is correct because if I change any of the settings (my username, password, domain, etc) I get an error message when I Test Settings.

The problem is when I try to Sync. It seems to connect and then says "Receving" for about 10 minutes or so. It then says it can't connect to the server and if I select Details I get "AirSAMStateMachine.c 1913 3". I've tried many times and that always happens. I looked up the code on Palm's website and that error code is "Auto-Sync Timeout". I tried deleting everything in my inbox and sent except for only a couple e-mail, but the same exact thing happens. I've even tried selecting just "Sync E-mail" but again, the same thing happens..

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    You might have an ssl certificate issue. Or possibly the ports on your firewall aren't getting forwarded to Exchange. Versamail works on port 80 or 443. I'd try it with 80 and no ssl first to see if you get anything. Also, what version of Versamail do you have? I think the one you need is 3.54.

Good luck, let us know how it works. I've got the sync working and it's awesome.
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    I have had this problem. I deleted the versamail account, did a soft reset and reinstalled the versamail account.
    "I have no idea what you just said, so here is a bunny with a pancake on its head."
    Thanks for the suggestions, but still no go.. If I change any of the ssl settings (like changing the port and\or deselecting ssl), I get an error message when I "Test Settings". Thats why I think all my settings are correct, it says success when I test the settings, it just won't sync. It must even be authenticating me because if I change my username or password, I also get an error when I test settings. It seems to be timing out when trying to receive mail.. It is Versamail version 3.54... Also tried deleting the Versamail account, resetting, and recreating it, but same thing...