Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Well, Now I'm even unhappier with the MR 1.10. If I am on a call and
    another one comes in, I can hear the tones but nothing happens on the screen! I can't see who is trying to call. I've been putting up with the data connection problems as well. I have always loved Palm but now I will have to contact my divorce lawyer.
    Are you using Phone Technician ?

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    divorce lawyer?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler
    same problem here but its just started over the past week or 2. I did the mr soon as it came out
    I've noticed this several times in the last couple of weeks. I'm talking (I do that), and another call comes in. I get a beep, the Treo screen says there's a caller with unknown CallerID (though I've found out it's someone in my Contacts database every time so far), and then freezes. The ongoing call is "on hold" and nothing works to answer the second call, switch back to the first one, or even hang up all of the above. No screen tapping, button pushing, nothing will work. The second caller eventually gets routed to voicemail (which is how I found out they're really known callers), and when that happens the first call comes back "online."

This behavior did not happen before I MR'd the 700p a while back. I've just now noticed it because I don't use the Treo much.

This is a SERIOUS annoyance to me as well as to the people calling me, and I'll have to do change carriers and use one of my other Treos if necessary to sidestep it. If I thought it'd take less than 8 hours on hold, I'd call Sprint and complain.

I don't get the Error 3000 network problem others have reported, but I do hear the faint touchtones. I bought my 700p from Palm, not Sprint, and I think that's probably why my mileage varies.

Jay
    Jay Gross
    TreoCentral writer
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650, Sprint Treo 650, drowned Sprint Treo 700P, Treo 700w, and a crimson Treo 680 (yeah!), plus a red Centro
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyDJs.com View Post
    Are you using Phone Technician ?

I'm using TakePhone
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle View Post
    divorce lawyer?
    Because I no longer love my Treo.
    I also get Call waiting problems, the "Call waiting" screen doesn't show up, it only gives me "Busy" signal in the call (the busy indicating call waiting)
    6b 6f 63 6f 6d 61 6e 20 6f 66 20 63 64 6d 61 2d 64 65 76 2d 74 65 61 6d