1.    #1  
    when using versa mail in conjunction with Sprint email, it doesn't get all of the messages i have all at once. it will download one email and then a message will pop up saying the email could not be downloaded, so for each message i have, i have to keep pressing get after the previous email downloads. also, if there are pictures in the email, forget about it. it will not download any of the pictures.
    anyone care to take a guess at how to resolve this?
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    I seem to be having this problem as well, although it is not consistent. Sometimes I get all of them, other times I must get each, see the error, and click get again.

Someone help!
    I dont get any pictures either. But I have been getting my e-mails. Anyone know how to get the pictures and logos to come up in e-mails.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Had the same problem consistently on a 650, but only w/ Sprint Mail. Had 3 other accts (Comcast x2 plus a small organization) w/ no problems. Sorry to say that multiple deletes/adds of the Sprint acct eventually fixed it. I think the fix was by adding the acct from the PC, not the Treo (and vaguely remember a thread on this), but it's been a while, so I can't be more specific.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    I had the same problem with Gmail, and the Sprint mail. I fixed it by setting it to auto sync every few hours. You only seem to have this problem when using the "Get" button.
    Matty
    Not to insult you w the obvious but your versamail preference is not marked, "Ask every time", yes to download attachments and mail limit set to some resonable amount.