1.    #1  
    Hi,

Having just learned the devastating news that you can't use BT to type text messages with a Treo (see separate thread), I'm really interested to know whether there's any software and/or hardware that would make it possible to control the Treo from the mac - especially to use the mac keyboard to input data on the Treo. e.g. A friend of mine can do something like that between his PC and normal mobile phone.

Thanks.
    Regards,
    Lance <))><
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    The short answer is no. The less short answer is that the Treo does not support this, and may other features that nearly every other cell phone does support.

OS X has great bluetooth cellphone functions. One of the better ones is calling id displayed on the Mac, but none of this works with a Treo.
  3.    #3  
    Oh well ... At least you told me. Thanks for being the one to break the news - someone had to do it.

Guess I'll get over it ....
    Regards,
    Lance <))><
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I know. It still irritates me.
    It has irritated me since I got my Macbook, and have been looking to fix the caller id, dialing issue as well. Is there still no work around? We gotta be able to hack something somehow......