1.    #1  
    So this freaked me out, and I am now dead in the water. I get back to the car to check my phone. Hit the end button and on the screen is a white screen with red lettering asking me to update my ROM image. It's been well over a month since I did the upgrade via USB, and I have BT problems some internet connection problems and a few freezes and resets still. Nothing I haven't suffered through before.

So this takes me by surprise. Takes me ten minutes to get the 700 out of the hard case. I do a soft reset to no avail. I take out the battery, reset and I get the access screen, palm screen and then the phone screen. Yet the phone won't turn on at all no matter how I try.

So I let the battery stay out for a bit and try again. Now back to the ROM image and red/green/white blocked screen when I say no. This is without my SD card in place now which didn't have any upgrade files on it whatsoever.

I then leave the battery out for the entire ride home and was going to swing by the sprint store, but they were closed...figures. I get home, but the battery back in and sure enough the phone resets and is back to normal. I check my voicemail, but nada. Then I do nothing.

A couple hours later I go to make a call and the phone is completely dead. Battery had a fresh charge so that's perplexing. I go to plug it in, and I get nothing. No red glowing light or anything. Change batteries from the boxwave back to palm and nothing.

This phone has never been dropped, never touched water, never been outside it's black crystal type case except to do resets. This is my second one, and I will refuse to take a third. I'm so fed up with Palm and Sprint. I'm charging my i500 as we speak. And the only replacement I'll aceept at this point is the BB. I just can't take it anymore. And I'm on call this weekend to boot.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  2.    #2  
    now the phone works again. wtf? out of nowhere I hit the end button and it pops back on.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.