1.    #1  
    ok first I do have the sprint update installed.

I recently purchased a 8GB sdhc car anticipating storage nirvana, unfortunately no such luck.

Issue 1 windows xp will not recognize it as an 8 GB card there is a hot fix available but I have been unable to locate it for download.

ok no problem I read here that cardreader (v1.02) would allow me to use all 8 gb so I started loading ... at 4 gb it reports card full....GRR

now what?

fileZ reports card as filesystem vfat and with 4 gig available....

help and guidance appreciated
    I could not get Windows XP to recognize the 8GB card either. Make sure (ABSOLUTELY SURE) that the card reader will recognize the 8gb SDHC cards. I purchased one from SanDisk to make sure it works, and it recognizes all 8 GB
    In other posts people have said that cardinfo on the treo reports 8GB cards as 4GB, but that in fact, you do have access to all 8GB.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyDJs.com View Post
    In other posts people have said that cardinfo on the treo reports 8GB cards as 4GB, but that in fact, you do have access to all 8GB.
    I think the 4GB issue only applies to looking at the card on the Palm, or while using Card Reader program on the Palm. While using a card reader connected to my PC, I show the full 8GB.