1.    #1  
    My Sprint 650 is no longer powering off automatically. Iím aware of the phone preference settings where you can set the screen to shut off in 30 sec, 1, 2 or 3 mins but the screen will not turn off unless I do it manually. Obviously this could be quite a battery drain and there is no way I will remember to turn off the screen each time. Iíve installed no knew programs but I have been using the Bluetooth more frequently of late. Iíve tried with Bluetooth on or off screen still wonít shut down. Plugged and unplugged. No luck.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated. The phone is insured through Lockline but Iíll just take it to a Sprint store if there is no fix.

My obligatory apologies if this has been cover in a previous post. I searched and to my surprise didnít find anything. Unusual for this forum and hence my 1st post.

Thanks,
    Dave
    give it a good solid hard reset. always works wonders.
    there are third party programs that override the automatic screen off settings, check if you have such software.
    Before the hard reset - are you in an area where the signal strength may not be good? Are you running applications in the background that monitor alarms? Do you have a timed event coming up? These are all factors in the on/off process.

There is an application that may be of interest to you, it is Power Hero - http://www.hobbyistsoftware.com/power-hero-more.php. All of its functions except for the Bluetooth on/off functions work on the 650.

Ben