Global Posts
    853 Global Posts
    This may be a dumb question, but is there any particular reason Palm dosen't just release the previous version of the OS until they fix the MR so we can have our network back? Mine seems to be getting worse and worse with time, I'm now up to at least 7 resets a day to get my network connection working. If they can't give us an ETA and Verizon is working to ship units with the old version, why don't they release it on the site so we can downgrade it ourselves until they fix it?
    They Say "Its impossible". I say Hogwash because look at all the PSP/xbox360 owners out there that are back revving their consoles :LOL:
    Quote Originally Posted by ncc1701p View Post
    They Say "Its impossible". I say Hogwash because look at all the PSP/xbox360 owners out there that are back revving their consoles :LOL:
    Their problem probably has nothing to do with the 700P's ability to accept an older version. More than likely the installer they use won't let them do it.
    Two words

Unshackle Shadowmite

I bet IF given permission he would whirl a bunch of interesting things w/ the 700P rom