1.    #1  
    Did a search and cant really find the answer.

I know its possible, im just not sure what program or how.

Im going to need to send and recieve from at least 2 pop accounts on my 700P.

im assuming its with chatter and not versamail.

any help is appreciated
    It is possible. I use VersaMail on my 650 to send and receive from 4 POP accounts. Under VersaMail setup, just added another new account, and another, and another.
    They both support multiple accounts. However, if you are heavy into email, you will quickly find ChatterEmail to be the more robust application. I have two IMAP accounts and one POP account that I use with ChatterEmail. The POP is forwarded to my Everyone.net account, as is the 2nd IMAP account.

Ben
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dvand View Post
    It is possible. I use VersaMail on my 650 to send and receive from 4 POP accounts. Under VersaMail setup, just added another new account, and another, and another.
    and what happens when you reply to each account ? what email address does it reply from ? i would need it to reply from each different account. so if the email came in from my gmail account it would reply from my gmail account. and then the 2nd email comes in on my yahoo account, i reply on my yahoo account. does that make any sense ?
    spacebar, use VersaMail for a few weeks (on the CD that came with your Treo) and see if you like it. If not, there are other options such as ChatterMail and SnapperMail that might better fit your needs.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    With both Versamail and Chatter you can do what you want.

Versamail requires you to swich to the desire account to send.

Chatter allows you to select the account to use whenever you are composing a new outgoing msg. There is a drop down to the right of the cancel button.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
  7.    #7  
    thank you