Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I wonder if anyone can tell me how to make a group with multiple email addresses on my 700P? I'd like to be able to create an email in VersaMail and just enter a group name in the "to" field and all the email addresses in that group will get the message.

example

I'd like to make up a group called WORK. I would have in the group all the email addresses of the people I work with. Then when I create a message I would just type WORK in the "to" field. And all those I put into that group would get the email.

I would make up other groups like TEAM, and MEETING. Then I could just send the same message to people in what ever group I need.

Thanks
    Dean
    I am not familar with VersaMail (I use SnapperMail from my Treo 600 days) but a workaround might be to create a DRAFT email named "TEAM" (for example) then put your email addresses in the body of the draft, separated by a comma and space just like if you typed them individually into the TO: field, then paste them in as needed.

You may also be able to copy and paste your "email list" from your Memos app.

Good luck!
    "Arguing with a police officer is like mud wrestling a pig.
    Eventually you realize that the pig likes it."
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    If I can not find an app that can make up groups then I'll try your idea.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    637 Global Posts
    You can make a favorite button with all the email names, and name them team, etc. Thats what I do.
    You could make a new contact, named 'Team', then in the email field, put each address, separated by a semicolon, like "a@b.com; c@d.com" and so on