Hi,

I'm in charge of setting up e-mail access on hand-held devices for my company. Our data security dept did not want to open IMAP on our Exchange Server so in the past we've used Enterprise BCEE and Xpressmail for Sprint and Cingular devices. About a year ago we installed a Wireless Sync Server in our data center to sync e-mail, and are now using that for all carriers\PDAs. We are in the process of upgrading our Exchange Server to 2003 SP2 (I am one of the BETA users) and I got the impression (I could be wrong) that this will allow me to sync the Treo 755p via Direct Push technology. My question is, can I set up Versamail on the Treo 755p to sync via OWA (Outlook Web Access)? I've tried entering the server name in the setup, after taking off the https:\\ from the server name it finally seemed like it was working-test connection was successful and it said receiving for about 10 minutes when I tried to sync, however it keeps saying "Cannot connect to server".

Any sugggestions?

Thanks!
    Yes you can set it up for ota sync. webmail address(minus the http://) password, your desktop login is your user name(minus domain\). the email address myname @ yourcorp.com
    Matty
    oopps. set it up for exchange activesync.
    Matty
    I've already tried that... When I hit Sync, I can see it connect and it then says "Receiving" for about 10-15 minutes (and I think it is going to work), but it then says" There was a problem with syncing Can't connect to server. Please check your network or server settings and try again" If I tap Details I get:
    AirSamStateMachine.c
    1913 3

I'm not sure what the issue is.. We have 2 webmail servers, webmail.mycompany.com and webmail2.mycompany.com. When I use webmail.mycompany.com I get an error message when I select "Test Settings". When I use webmail2.mycompany.com it connects and says "Success!! Accessed Server, versions supported:1.0,2.0,2.1,2.5" Like I mentioned it even looks like it is syncing when I tap Sync (it seems to connect and says "Receiving" for about 10 minutes), but then I keep getting that error message....

Thanks!