1.    #1  
    Can anyone help me remove dust stuck between the digitizer and the screen?

I've noticed replacement digitizers on eBay and am wondering if there is a safe way to remove the digitizer for cleaning and then reassembly.

I have removed the screen and plastic protector to ensure the dust was not stuck somewhere else.

Regards,
    David
    I actually have this on my 700P and looking for answers here. I'm wondering if it truly is dust between the digitizer and screen or LCD artifacts. Anyone know? Also has anyone taken apart their Treo to see if the screen can be easily pulled apart from digitizer for cleaning?

TIA
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    It appears that the digitizer is definitely adhered to the screen. The adhesive is hard to separate and I didn't want to force it for fear of disabling a working 700P. I'm curious how dust gets in there when the adhesive covers most of the perimeter except a couple of corners. Oh well, I guess the next owner will just have to live with it.

Well for future reference, I will use one of the slim pouches when keeping the treo in my pants pocket to see if it helps keep dust out.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!