1.    #1  
    Is there a utility out there that will allow me to turn off the sound to all alerts at night without turning off the ringer?
    You can set it to vibrate if someone calls while the switch is off. You would hear that if it was on a hard surface nearby.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    phonedisconnect allows you to set a tone for a missed call even when ringer is set to off. It comes close I think to what you are looking for.
    This may do the trick and for free...

Profiles - Using this freeware application you can create any number of 'profiles' and switch between them instantly - in the same way as on your mobile phone...
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com