1.    #1  
    I got another email telling me about NFL Mobile, so I got interested and decided to call up the number that they give. As you all know, the 755p is NOT compatible with the program right now.

Guy told me to dial
    ##3282#

Go to drop down menu,
    update vision profile

This took a while, then after this did not work, I was told to call the given number below.

1-866-273-2163

While it didn't work for me, its possible that the procedure could help you guys get NFL Mobile so try it out and let me know. I'm going to go ahead and call the number and see where I get from there.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
  2.    #2  
    1-866-273-2163 didn't work.

Was referred to 1-888-211-4727 or *2 on phone, I dialed the former so I would have access to my phone when I called. Asked for "Technical Support" then "Treo."

Spoke to a guy, he completely knew what I was talking about. Had me dial *2 for a phone update (I believe it was just the PRL update). He said he put in a case for Sprint to look into considering how wide spread the problem is and that there should be a fix soon.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    still hoping for a 755 app
    Try this...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    David Smith

Me - Treo 755p
    Wifey - Treo Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by WreckRman2 View Post
    Try this...
    i already have this; just points to the web via Blazer; its not the app
    Quote Originally Posted by RawisTheGameHhH View Post
    i already have this; just points to the web via Blazer; its not the app
    Thats how my app works. It points it to a portal.

I could be wrong but I think thats how it works.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Not on Java phones, on those its a real app.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Not on Java phones, on those its a real app.
    Yeah on the 700p I believe its an actual app.

I have the one that launches in Blazer but its nearly impossible to control without the stylus/fingers.
    Quote Originally Posted by nojok3 View Post
    Yeah on the 700p I believe its an actual app.

I have the one that launches in Blazer but its nearly impossible to control without the stylus/fingers.
    Yes, on my 700p, it's an app, one that takes you to the web page.
    I used it last week during a preseason game and it works fine.
    I really can't understand why 755p owners can't get it. It's the same Palm OS.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    You don't actually need the app to get to the website.

I posted the address in another thread.

No reason to load up another app just to save you from having to bookmark the site.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbett View Post
    You don't actually need the app to get to the website.

I posted the address in another thread.

No reason to load up another app just to save you from having to bookmark the site.
    Someone actually has a version that shows up in your apps that opens up in Blazer but the app for the 700p is much more convenient and with the new update, is the exact same OS as the 755p.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nojok3 View Post
    Someone actually has a version that shows up in your apps that opens up in Blazer but the app for the 700p is much more convenient and with the new update, is the exact same OS as the 755p.
    The other thread with a link for the app is here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=143447

The direct link to download the app is:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/at...1&d=1179868179

But as I said, all that app does is give you a program icon which, when clicked, simply opens Blazer to the following site:

http://nfl.mspot.com/NFL4/html/web5.php

Some people may like the convenience, but I don't really see the need for the app.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    That's sweet. Thank you, Sprint!!

And thank you dbett, for the link!!
    I just texted NFL to 7777 and it actually worked for the 755; however you just get the prc file that takes you out to the web