Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've been using a Martin Fields screen protector and no other protector comes close to them in terms of clarity and toughness. They cost more but they are practically bullet proof and worth every penny. I wouldn't ever use anyone elses.
    I agree not all screen protectors are created equal. I've been using Boxwave's product for years and they've only gotten higher quality over that time. Their current ClearTouch screen, with over 99% visual transparency, is exactly like going without a protector at all, except if you scratch it, you can put a new one on in a couple of seconds.

You can find it here:
    http://www.boxwave.com/products/clea...stal/index.htm

Sure, they're expensive, but you get what you pay for. I count the peace of mind worth it.
  3. hfw
    I've been using PDAs since the first Palm Pilot. Always used a screen protector, though wasn't crazy about how most of them felt with Graffiti. I'm using a Boxwave Clear Touch Crystal now, and couldn't be more pleased. Zero fuzziness or loss of contrast, fine for Graffiti. Not cheap, but well worth the few extra dollars.
    Used Boxwave cleartouch for years. Then I saw the iPhone video where they test the screen with keys. I did the same test on my 755 and wasn't able to scratch the screen. So now I go nekked. The protector would always scratch after about a week and looked much worse for wear than my 755 does without it. about a month now and there is no scratches on the screen. I keep in my pocket, the same one that change goes in.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    Used Boxwave cleartouch for years. Then I saw the iPhone video where they test the screen with keys. I did the same test on my 755 and wasn't able to scratch the screen. So now I go nekked. The protector would always scratch after about a week and looked much worse for wear than my 755 does without it. about a month now and there is no scratches on the screen. I keep in my pocket, the same one that change goes in.
    What about the paint with change in your pocket?
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59 View Post
    What about the paint with change in your pocket?
    No issues so far. I have no doubt the appearance will outlive my ecpected 12 month life cycle not to mention it's bound to be defective within the year warranty period. I don't think I have ever had the same treo for more 8-9 months.
    Never used a screen savor...the screen is quite durable IMHO. I have some friends that have a hard time taking the plastic off a new devices screen when out of the box...LMAO. Only screens I am anal about is the one on my laptop.
    at&t iPhone3G
    I've been using screen protectors ever since I started using PDAs. I like to keep my units in good condition just in case I ever want to resell them.
    ^I have the same mentality. But I haven't sold a single one - can you say 'pack rat?' Anyway, I just switched to the 755P yesterday. So far it's naked. Screens are supposedly more durable these days so I'll try it w/o for awhile.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12