1.    #1  
    Some how, some way, a very noticeable piece of dust or dirt, got underneath the screen of my Treo 755p. Now, let me say that I have never had this problem with a Treo before and I have had three 650s and one 700p.

Does anyone have a trick for getting the dust out? Any odd angle to spray compressed air or something? Does anyone know if Sprint repair can do anything about this?
    Are you sure it isn't a dead pixel? A lot of folks mentioned here that they had that problem. If you did get something under your screen, I would take it to a Sprint repair center and have them do something about it. There really is no way this should've happened and the phone is too new and the repair center should know that.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Sliding a Very Thin sheet of plastic between the case edge & screen might help. (Like screen propector thin)
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Sliding a Very Thin sheet of plastic between the case edge & screen might help. (Like screen propector thin)
    Good Luck
    The dust is under the screen about a third of the way in from the right side.
    I would have to open the case, expose the side edges of the screen and then slip it in (in which case I could use compressed air).

Is there a side of the case that one could blow air through? Is there a way to open the case without voiding the warranty?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Are you sure it isn't a dead pixel? A lot of folks mentioned here that they had that problem. If you did get something under your screen, I would take it to a Sprint repair center and have them do something about it. There really is no way this should've happened and the phone is too new and the repair center should know that.
    Nope, it's not a dead pixel. It's dirt or dust (it's a white spec. like a flake of something). I'll take it in to the repair center when I get a chance. I'm just concerned because Sprint has never successfully taken apart or repaired a phone of mine. They tried to replace the screen on one 650 and LEDs in the keypad on a 700p and ended up either unsuccessful (the 650, where they replaced the phone) or damaging the phone (the 700p, where they replaced my keypad with a beat up one from another phone and said it was the best they could do). So, my confidence is not too high when it comes to them fixing things, and they will do whatever they can to keep from replacing something.
    Quote Originally Posted by pelikan3 View Post
    The dust is under the screen about a third of the way in from the right side.
    I would have to open the case, expose the side edges of the screen and then slip it in (in which case I could use compressed air).

Is there a side of the case that one could blow air through? Is there a way to open the case without voiding the warranty?
    I've never seen that pelikan3. I wish I could offer some help.

Good Luck.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Call insurance and get it replaced if it really bothers you. I dont see any other way of getting it out without voiding ur warranty.
    David