1.    #1  
    i just got a 650 and failed to realize that not all the 650s came with cameras, but I have a 600 with a camera and i was wondering if i could take the camera out of the old one and putting it into the new one????? does anyone know if it is possible???
    I had a T/W with no camera and bought an external camera that fit into the sd card slot. Worked as well as expected! You could get pictures, but nothing to brag about!

As far as taking the camera out of the 600 and putting it into the 650...that would be a lot of changes to the body I don't think I would like to fool with.
    I could care less about the camera on my treo. 650 pics are crap anyway.
    Yeah, the 650 pics aren't that great, and I think the 600 camera was even worse.
    Just curious, do the cameraless treos still have an mms application.
    I like getting pics of my kids from my wife, but I don't use the camera that much.
    In theory, it should be possible. I think the two used the same camera module and I don't know what they do for cameraless cases, but if it's just plugged, you may be able to unplug it.
    PDAs:Cassiopeia>PalmIIIXE>N710C>N760C>NX60U>600>650+700p>Centro
    FAV APPS: Zlauncher, NVBackup, U.T.S., TCPMP, PalmFiction, datebk6, 3xcom.
    Treo Repairs; video editing; VHS>DVD...
    Quote Originally Posted by latinopride78 View Post
    i was wondering if i could take the camera out of the old one and putting it into the new one????? does anyone know if it is possible???
    A camera-less 650 is probably worth more than one with a camera.