Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I have been trying to clean out apps on my 755p. Generally trying to avoid apps thats connected to the internet and runs in the background because everytime vision gets disconnected, it hangs the hell out of my Treo.

But after reprovisioning, i have started installing the Sprint IM app again. Because IM is a must for my mobile lifestyle. Gave the network apps another chance. Now im thinking of installing sprint mobile email app again which does push email on my yahoo. just reluctant because my treo might hang a lot again.

Who of you actually uses this app? do you have the same experience and problems?
    I'm giving this a shot now, but can't seem to get push to work with Gmail (it is listed as an option that can be checked). It's a very nice app but would be much better with push.
    which Sprint email app are you guys referring to?
  4.    #4  
    its an app you have to download from the sprint site... or one of those good something apps on your treo which will actually lead you to the download site.
    I just downloaded the program from the powervision page on my treo. I just did a search for sprint mobile email. This is the first free solution that I have found that allows me to view attachments in Yahoo mail as well as keeping email synced with the server.
    After 10 minutes of use I have to say the application is a little slow. I hope this is not what they mean by Sprint speed.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I think Sprint is charging you monthly to use that. I dl'd a program from Sprint and noticed they were going to charge me monthly so I canceled it before I even used it. I don't remember ever seeing anything telling me there was going to be a charge before I dl'd it. Hope this is not the case with what you've got.
    According to Sprint it is included in all Vision Packs. See link below.

http://nextelonline.nextel.com/en/se...t_mobile_email
  9.    #9  
    will the SERO plan cover for this too? that got me worried
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    will the SERO plan cover for this too? that got me worried
    It better be included! I like it, and if I had to pay for it I would be disappointed. I have a SERO plan currently, anyone else know if its supported for free?
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Hi All,

This is my first post hehehehehe,

Anyway I have the sprint email client and it initially worked well (but not great) for me. I get vibrated notices of new email (which I think is done in batch rather than individually), I like that you can assign it to your mail buttton. I have four accounts setup aim, gmail and hotmail.

I have noticed timeouts but I believe this my fault as I have hue numbers of email in my inbox.

It has never hung to the point of resetting. overall it's useful to me but not something I would be willing to pay for in the current version as is.
    ok can anyone verify that it uses push? I didn't read anything in the description that it pushes the mail.
    So far this morning it pushed my Yahoo!(with sound no text) Without paying the $20 a year, which I hope stays that way
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    does it do anything to your contacts?
    It works with your contacts, files on the Treo & on th SD card.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I wonder why this is not available for the 700P? Would it work if I had the prc?
    I put it on my wife's 650 and it works fine, so it definitely should work on the 700P. Also push worked for me using Yahoo mail. It even gives you a fast blinking LED to let you know you have mail, which you can distinguish from the slower blinking sms alert.
    Ironically I don't want it to touch my contacts. lol
    well I got the app and for yahoo, msn, and aol mail it worked fine for me. Now as for gmail for some reason it doesnt go anywhere. In fact it hangs up my treo to the point where I have to remove my battery to free it up. I dont kow if I will keep it or not since I used gmail more than anything
    Quote Originally Posted by afahd View Post
    Hi All,

This is my first post hehehehehe,

Anyway I have the sprint email client and it initially worked well (but not great) for me. I get vibrated notices of new email (which I think is done in batch rather than individually), I like that you can assign it to your mail buttton. I have four accounts setup aim, gmail and hotmail.

I have noticed timeouts but I believe this my fault as I have hue numbers of email in my inbox.

It has never hung to the point of resetting. overall it's useful to me but not something I would be willing to pay for in the current version as is.
    Go to each email account, Drop down menu -> settings-> alerts -> vibrate

you can really assign any program to your buttons, go to preferences (from home screen) go down to the personal section and choose buttons and choose from there.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast