1.    #1  
    Just curious how many people bought insurance for their treo
    heck yes! When the screen cracked on my 650, it was the only reason I didn't melt down on the spot. Now that I have a 755p, I'd flip if I cracked the display w/o insurance
    I actually bought if for a lg phone, but it transfered over when I got a hold of a 650.
    I bought it, but I got paperwork from Verizon stating that the insurance company has changed. Thus, I no longer have the coverage I initially signed up for.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Obscura
    sure do... sooooo worth it!
    apsolutely...
    at&t iPhone3G
    Of course!
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    7 bucks so easy, a caveman could do it.
    Call me stingy... still quite reluctant to pay $7 a month... Thats $84 a year... never had to pay such insurance before. All of us should get a 1 year manufacturer's warranty from Palm right? What will that cover?
    No way I paid $150 for the 750P, why would I cover it for two years for $170.
    I got a rider with my Home Owners Insurance. $8,000 of coverage on smart phones, computers and cameras for $34 a year. USAA
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    No way I paid $150 for the 750P, why would I cover it for two years for $170.
    I got a rider with my Home Owners Insurance. $8,000 of coverage on smart phones, computers and cameras for $34 a year. USAA
    What are the different insurance plans we can get for our gadgets then? what would you suggest?
    I would suggest checking with your home owners insurance co.
    Yes, I purchased it. The 755 has the most stable reviews, and I'm fairly easy on phones, but I'm dont feel secure enough that I wont ever have to change it out. Palm doesnt have a good track record. This is my first phone smart phone/pda and the first phone I have purchased insurance for. After two years, when I'm eligible for a phone rebate, I will consider dropping it, but not anytime soon.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    I got my 755p for free but I still cover all my phones with insurance. First reason is I dont want to do the sent it off to palm for repair route Sprint stores now use and secondly I am on my third 755p as of yesterday...Both switched out in the local store for new ones within 45 minutes.
    of course, .23cents a day is a small price to pay
    HTC Touch Pro
    Heres a discussion about Insurance. I have it on my phone but you can see pros/cons
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products