1.    #1  
    Hello all, I just finished loading my first custom rom to my phone and it went very smoothly. I loaded a custom ENA ROM someone loaded here and now I want to try to make some changes.

First of all I want to add the faster blazer but I cant seem to find a place to DL the .prc . Can anyone point me in the right direction? I would also like to get back my cingular greeting screens, so would I just have to modify the cingular rom or can I simply add them into the ENA one somehow?

Thats all i can think of for now, I appreciate any help you guys can give me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    Hello all, I just finished loading my first custom rom to my phone and it went very smoothly. I loaded a custom ENA ROM someone loaded here and now I want to try to make some changes.

First of all I want to add the faster blazer but I cant seem to find a place to DL the .prc . Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    Check the first post of the Suggested threads for Treo 650 users thread. It has a link to the fastmode Blazer thread, among other useful ones.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    I would also like to get back my cingular greeting screens, so would I just have to modify the cingular rom or can I simply add them into the ENA one somehow
    You can always just re-load your backup copy and start over modifiying from there. You did make a backup copy with the RomTool first, right?

If you used the SD card update method, be aware it is no longer recommended. Use the RomTool instead.

I'd say just use the RomTool and take your factory configuration as a base from which to modify and create your own custom ROMs. It's both easier and safer, since you're starting from something you know works, instead of whatever might be in ROM images created by others.
    Visor Platinum w/ VisorPhone > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the links, I thouroughly read those before attempting the Rom but for some odd reason I thought all the links and ld's were dead. I got it now. THANKS.

I have a new issue now. I thought the new rom worked just fine till I tried using my camera earlier and it says "not found" and deletes the icon. I didnt delete any camera apps, but ill try to figure it out now when I redo the cingular rom and put it back.

Thanks for the reply.
    Last edited by TommyB; 08/18/2007 at 12:14 AM.