1.    #1  
    It shows 800kbs download speeds but when I used PDA Net to use my phones data to power my home PC the internet browsing is 30 times faster then using the internet browser on the phone itself.

Why is this?
    David Smith

Me - Treo 755p
    Wifey - Treo Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by WreckRman2 View Post
    It shows 800kbs download speeds but when I used PDA Net to use my phones data to power my home PC the internet browsing is 30 times faster then using the internet browser on the phone itself.

Why is this?
    Blazer isn't exactly the best browser around. Also, modern PC browsers take over 200MB of RAM, and can do fast caching, and multithreading. In addition they are running on machines that have CPUs that are 10 times faster. Oh yeah, read buffering on PC is much more efficient.

That said, if some software engineers got around to enhancing PalmOS and rewriting a browser from scratch, I'm sure we'd get a much better browsing experience..

You thirty x is a good number. I think the Palm browser should be about 3 times faster than it currently is. One thing I do is disable CSS. I also regularly clear my cookies.
    HP200LX -> Palm Pilot -> Palm III -> Sony PEG-300 -> Sony PEG-N710C -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p -> (iPhone or Treo 800L or something unexpected)??