Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I did notice that...now that I am not the only one, I no longer think I am dillusional.
    at&t iPhone3G
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Anyone else notice that the photo on palminfocenter.com has been removed with the following in it's place?

[Photos removed at the request of Palm Inc Legal.]

And concerning the video:

Video removed from youtube by Palm Inc.
    The vid was removed within hours of being posted. The pics were removed at the same time.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airibis View Post
    Eeesh

I don't mean to push the sero plan; but have you looked into it?
    regardless of SERO or not, Sprint's EvDO data is $15!!! T-Mobile is $6 with proxy, and AT&T is $20.

Many teens are willing to pay $20 for the iPhone's interenet, lack of speed *cough*

I can't see why people aren't willing to pay $15 for EvDO, many of my friends have it, also pay the $10 for txting, $20 on AT&T, and $15 on T-Mobile.

Phones are getting expensive, even for teens.
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    Quote Originally Posted by fishera View Post
    regardless of SERO or not, Sprint's EvDO data is $15!!! T-Mobile is $6 with proxy, and AT&T is $20.

Many teens are willing to pay $20 for the iPhone's interenet, lack of speed *cough*

I can't see why people aren't willing to pay $15 for EvDO, many of my friends have it, also pay the $10 for txting, $20 on AT&T, and $15 on T-Mobile.

Phones are getting expensive, even for teens.
    Uneducated people maybe.. SERO packages from 29.99 including Unl Data, Unl Txt, 7pm N&W, and Free M2M.. Lots know about SERO, someone would be stupid not to take advantage of it IMO. I don't think I've run into another Sprint customer lately who isn't on SERO. Only online (ironic) do I find people who still don't know.

SERO 1250 7PM N&W / 15% CORP Discount / Unlimited SMS
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    If it is anything as "cute" as the zire22, it'll sell...

This is a wise move for Palm though. Its a "growing market". Who knows... maybe this will be able to download songs like samsung's double sided slim phone does.... THat will surely be a hit!
    I noticed that Verizon is now heavily advertising the Samsung u740, which is a small QWERTY flipphone, for $30. The Sidekick is $50, another cheap QWERTY phone. So, yeah, maybe the $99 Centro will sell, but there *is* some real competition... the u740 at the low end, and the Q/Dash/Blackjack also in the $100 range. Its good that Palm is at least trying to be in the $100 QWERTY game (about 2 years overdue), but its not like it will storm the market...
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    It's a reasonable offering. The Treo 680 must've sold in decent numbers for Palm to see that the lower-end/entry-level market is the place to be. Besides, at the high-end, you've got the iPhone and a myriad of HTC devices to compete with while using FrankenGarnet. This could be Palm's new Zire ... sell this in a blister pack as a Virgin Mobile prepaid phone for text-happy kiddos.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuBi View Post
    Uneducated people maybe.. SERO packages from 29.99 including Unl Data, Unl Txt, 7pm N&W, and Free M2M.. Lots know about SERO, someone would be stupid not to take advantage of it IMO. I don't think I've run into another Sprint customer lately who isn't on SERO. Only online (ironic) do I find people who still don't know.
    Don't you have to know a Sprint PCS employee to do that?
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    Nope. Some people search google for @spint e-mail addys.. Some just use savings@sprintemi.com to log into sprint.com/sero to see pricing. For about a whole month Sprint gave SERO for the public, I think it was FEB for Valentines Day. Enjoy! Search around the net and you guys can find out everything you need to know.

SERO 1250 7PM N&W / 15% CORP Discount / Unlimited SMS
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    This is from another SERO thread here at TC

Quote Originally Posted by jweek View Post
    tristan.kime@sprint.com is available to anyone - he's the admin from buzz about wireless (sprint's message board) and says everyone is free to use it.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I hope they don't put lead paint on it for the kiddies.
    My 11 year old daughter is going to love it.

(which means that I will be buying one.)
    If it was offered on the Sero plan I'd buy one for my son. Right now he uses a Virgin Mobile throwaway phone.
    Wow, I haven't missed much since I defected to symbian.
    Yeah for the little kid who can finally justify a Treo. I'm still waiting for the "benz" Treo. The "Hyundai" models not cutting it.....
    I would love if the treo line was like a honda or toyota. Reliable. Period. They could offer an executive version, a small business version, and a student version of the devices. All three groups covered.
    I think it's a decent move by Palm for $99 it will surely get a good amount of trials by ppl wh've heard about "palm pilots" and such but could never affford one - it has EV-Do which is a plus and a keyboard and hi-res screen... not for the average poweruser but will probably appeal as much, if not more than the 680 was deemed to for the average consumer.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234