Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Has anyone tried at Nokia BH-700 bluetooth headset on the 700p, or really any of the Nokia headsets? None of the Nokias are listed on the compatibility list, but I've heard pretty good things about their headsets.
    Last edited by Cibby; 08/16/2007 at 03:18 PM.
    The CompScrewSA web site claimed they had the BH-900 in stock. Naturally, when I got there they did not have any. I ended up buying the BH-800 which seems to work well. It is my first BT headset, so I cannot compare it to anything else. I wear both on the same side and do not have static. There is some static when you get the headset further away from the phone.

Sorry I cannot be of more help.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I'm going to reply to my own thread. I bought the Nokia BH-700 and used it for about a week. My previous headset was the first Treo branded one. Sadly the Nokia didn't perform as well. Sound quality was good, but the pairing / connectivity with my 700p was too sporadic. Sometimes call would work fine, at others even though it showed I was connected I couldn't get it to work. I really like the Nokia's form factor, I'm sad to see it go back.

I picked up a Jawbone yesterday and that's a definitely going back. What a disappointment. It crackles all the time on my end and people tell me I'm breaking up. Maybe it's something in my apt causing the interference, but I didn't have this problem with the others. I'm going to try the jx10 next...