1.    #1  
    The darn thing seems to lock up while in sleep mode or something

Sometime i press the END button to light it up and unlock the phone i get no response whatsoever. I'll press all the others and nothing happens. I tried calling the phone and i hear a ring through the line but the phone itself is still dead silent.

Only way to get it out of this is to reset it and thats happening almost once a day now
    They say the good die young/So I added some "bad a s s" to my flavor and prolong my life over these drums/
    POS
    I don't have that specific problems but I have that sometimes my lighting will get screwed up and I have to wait like half an hour for it to go back to normal... it just dimms out so you can barely see the screen ... weird
    syphex that seems to happen for me when the Treo gets hot. I had it happen when I was in a low signal area, and I was trying to connect to a site. It suddenly dimmed and I could see nothing really. If you hit option and then P it will bring up the brightness control and you can fix it right away. This also can happen if you are streaming for a long time in Ptunes.
    I too have had the dimming issue - I don't think this ever happened with my 700p.

About 2 weeks ago I had a 755p DIE. I made a call, laid it down, came back to make a call 15 minutes later and it would not wake up. After a soft reset or battery pull it would not get past the Access Powered screen. All manner of resets would not help. I then had to get it swapped out for a new one. However, I did not have the cannot wake issue before hand. It just died in one quick shot?!?