1.    #1  
    I have a new 755p (today!) and am setting Versamail up to grab mail from our Exchange 2003 server with ActiveSync. What I have discovered is that I'm only getting messages that arrive and stay in my inbox. I have dozens of rules setup in Outlook to move messages from so-and-so to a subfolder of my inbox for so-and-so. Does Versamail not support that kind of foldering with exchange? Is there another email app that does? Alternatively is there a way to configure Versamail to get messages from specific subfolders vs. the top level Inbox?

I am hoping and praying that I don't have to give up my sorting rules!

Thanks in advance!
    Sorry but versamail doesn't sync folders. I have the same issue.
    Chattermail does.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    but does Chatter support direct EAS Push?

(this issue with VersaMail - no subfolder support - is why I use a 700wx, which perfectly mimics ALL my subfolders. Must have my subfolders)
    chatter does support EAS push but not calender or contacts syncing. Also note that Chatter is no longer being developed or will have any updates in the future so what you see is what you get.