1.    #1  
    I got my new Innodock Jr and extended battery for my 680. I had some trouble getting the 680 to sync with the Innodock. I left a voicemail for Kelvin at Seidio who called me back within 30 minutes and walked me thru a couple of tests. Turns out the 680 needed a little more pressure on the left side to make good contact with the dock.

I did an 8 hr charge on the new 1600 mAh battery and am now running it down for the 1st time. A few cycles and I should be all set.

The AC adapter for the Innodock which I bought seems a waste of money since I always have my PC turned on. Is there any difference in charging speed (current supplied) when using just the USB port vs. the AC power adapter for the Innodock?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    Is there any difference in charging speed (current supplied) when using just the USB port vs. the AC power adapter for the Innodock?
    Yes. Your Treo will charge faster using the AC Adapter than just the standard USB, especially if your battery is at lower levels.

Thanks
  3.    #3  
    Since my battery is currently at 0% I will add the USB AC adapter back instead of charging it off of the USB port.

Is there a difference between charging from the Seidio USB AC adapter and plugging an AC charger into the 680 power connector?
  4.    #4  
    The LED on my Innodock Jr cradle no longer lights up. I can still hot sync. The charger symbol is shown when I plug the AC power cable into the adapter or when just the USB cable is plugged in without the AC adapter.

Is the LED supposed to show power? Maybe its defective. Any suggestions?
    Seidio order and support

i placed an order and have received my order but there seems to be a defect in the clear part of my hybrid case for treo 755.. there are smuges/glue like substance on the case that i cannot remove. I sent an email with pictures to order@seidioonline.com on september 14th and still have heard nothing back. i thought i read that there csr service has gotten better????

the hybrid case for the treo 755 is really nice though, still same old issues with the holster .. the design doesnt work good with every day use.. the 2nd day i had it the phone popped out already... that latch on top sticks out to much and gets caught on things which releases the phone to go crashes down... u are better of with a slip type case of horizontal holster... the only reason why i like the holster better is that it doesnt add as much bulk as the leather pouches but i catch myself working about it all day that it is securly in which is an annoyance
    The LED on my Innodock Jr cradle no longer lights up. I can still hot sync. The charger symbol is shown when I plug the AC power cable into the adapter or when just the USB cable is plugged in without the AC adapter.

Is the LED supposed to show power? Maybe its defective. Any suggestions?
    Swieder,

Your power light should light up whenever it has power. Please email me your information (forum@seidio.com) and I'll see you get a replacement.

Thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    Seidio order and support

i placed an order and have received my order but there seems to be a defect in the clear part of my hybrid case for treo 755.. there are smuges/glue like substance on the case that i cannot remove. I sent an email with pictures to order@seidioonline.com on september 14th and still have heard nothing back. i thought i read that there csr service has gotten better????

the hybrid case for the treo 755 is really nice though, still same old issues with the holster .. the design doesnt work good with every day use.. the 2nd day i had it the phone popped out already... that latch on top sticks out to much and gets caught on things which releases the phone to go crashes down... u are better of with a slip type case of horizontal holster... the only reason why i like the holster better is that it doesnt add as much bulk as the leather pouches but i catch myself working about it all day that it is securly in which is an annoyance
    Italiangspot,

I'm sorry you're not happy with your holster, but we use this design on our full line of holsters and have very few complaints. Please send me your information and I'll get you an RMA so you can return it for a refund. On your case, I'm not sure how glue would ever get on your product but I'd be happy to get you a replacement for that as well. Just email your information to forum@seidio.com and I'll take care of it.

Thanks
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Swieder,

Your power light should light up whenever it has power. Please email me your information (forum@seidio.com) and I'll see you get a replacement.

Thanks,
    I sent you an email with all my information.
    I sent you an email with all my information.
    Got it. I'll make sure you're taken care of.

Thanks
  10.    #10  
    Got it. I'll make sure you're taken care of.

Thanks
    Can you reply to my email or send me a PM with an update on how you are taking care of my problem. The LED on my dock is still not working.
    Can you reply to my email or send me a PM with an update on how you are taking care of my problem. The LED on my dock is still not working.
    No problem. Email sent.

Thanks
    seidio,

did u guys ever think about making replacement keypads, maybe different colored ones or rubberized ones... i hate the hard plastic keypads that come with phone and wish they had a more rubbery feel like the flexi skin gives them.. i just hate the rubber feel that the skin gives the whole phone, making it hard to get in and out of pocket... grrrr
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    seidio,

did u guys ever think about making replacement keypads, maybe different colored ones or rubberized ones... i hate the hard plastic keypads that come with phone and wish they had a more rubbery feel like the flexi skin gives them.. i just hate the rubber feel that the skin gives the whole phone, making it hard to get in and out of pocket... grrrr
    We typically stay away from anything that requires taking the phone apart, but I'll run it by our engineers.

Thanks
  14.    #14  
    I got my replacement cradle from Seidio and the LED is working properly. Thanks for the good customer service which included getting an advanced replacement in exchange for providing my CC as backup.
    We typically stay away from anything that requires taking the phone apart, but I'll run it by our engineers.

Thanks
    even if they made a rubberized slim case that would be able to fit over a skin like the flexiskin , that way u have the smooth phone along with the grippy feel keyboard and also added protection on phone incase u dropped it... cushion tied with hard plastic

hmmmm

any thoughts
    looks like the new treo has the keyboard i am referring to with the grip feeling

"I have raved about the Centro keyboard (above left) not only because it’s the smallest usable full QWERTY model that I have come across but also because of the actual design. Whereas on a traditional Treo keyboard every key is an individual piece, the Centro uses a single rubber sheet on which all the keys are set – each key simply forms a tiny “bubble” on it. The use of material also provides some interesting tactile qualities and you’ll find that instead of typing with your finger you’ll actually be typing with your nails (it may sound odd but it works really well)."

http://blog.treonauts.com/PalmCentroKeyboard.jpg